Les ELITES Index du Forum
Les ELITES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les ELITES Index du Forum -> Discussion Générale -> Les Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
agremak

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009 Répondre en citant

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009 > urlin.us/2c49s

I...m...a...student...of...mbaNow",....Randall....Stross,....May....2,....2009,....New....York....Times....^....Tom....Corddry:...."Encarta....was....not....given....away....but....sold....at....retail....for....about....$100,....and....sold....wholesale....to....PC....manufacturers....who....bundled....it....with....new....machines."....^...."The....Crisis....at....Encyclopdia....Britannica"....(PDF)Reply...ameen...says:...June...24,...2010...at...7:07...pm...well...i...need...encarta...software...for...my...students...Reply...ameen...says:...June...24,...2010...at...7:08...pm...well...I...need...encarta...software...for...my...students...Reply...eben...says:...July...1,...2010...at...4:54...am...please...i...am...a...student...and...i...need...encarta...for...my...accomplishmentsInformationWeekLists..of..encyclopedias..List..of..online..encyclopedias..List..of..encyclopedias..by..branch..of..knowledge..List..of..encyclopedias..by..language..(English)..List..of..historical..encyclopedias..Microsoft..Music..Central..Reference..software..Encyclopdia..Britannica..Ultimate..Reference..Suite..^...."Bookshelf:....Cannot....Connect....to....a....Site....When....You....Click....Web....Link"After..the..successes..of..Compton's..Multimedia..Encyclopedia..(1989)..and..The..New..Grolier..Multimedia..Encyclopedia..(1992),[5]..Microsoft..initiated..Encarta,..under..the..internal..codename.."Gandalf",[6][7][8][9]..by..purchasing..non-exclusive..rights..to..the..Funk..&..Wagnalls..Encyclopedia,..incorporating..it..into..its..first..edition..in..1993Microsoft...published...similar...encyclopedias...under...the...Encarta...trademark...in...various...languages,...including...German,...French,...Spanish,...Dutch,...Italian,...Portuguese...and...JapaneseStanton..Senior..Leadership..Team..Satya..Nadella..(CEO)..Scott..Guthrie..Amy..Hood..(CFO)..Qi..Lu..Terry..Myerson..Harry..Shum..Kevin..Turner..(COO)..Corporate..VPs..Joe..Belfiore..Richard..Rashid..(SVP)..SWhen...Microsoft...Encarta...was...still...active,...it...was...available...in...disc...and...online...and...the...online...version...contained...for...a...while...even...after...the...disc...version...had...been...discontinuedThus...they...stopped...selling...the...Encarta...Encyclopedia...in...2009Retrieved..29..April..2010Reply...Papy...Muntwabu...says:...November...4,...2013...at...7:46...pm...i...need...encarta...for...world...discoveries...Reply...chol...says:...November...9,...2013...at...3:21...am...i...need...this...powerful...software...to...help...me...in...my...studies...better...than...be4...Reply...Gideon...Boateng...says:...November...10,...2013...at...4:27...pm...please...I...seriously...need...encarta...my...kids...sisters...and...brothers...so...please...help...meReply....Agalor....George....says:....September....27,....2014....at....11:58....am....I....am....a....french....student....at....the....University....of....Education....Winneba....and....need....the....encarta....for....research,assignment,e.c.t....Reply....mario....nThe...MSN...Encarta...site...was...closed...on...October...31,...2009...in...all...countries...except...Japan,...where...it...was...closed...on...December...31,...2009.[3][4]...Microsoft...continued...to...operate...the...Encarta...online...dictionary...at...dictionary.msn.com...until...2011Reply....DUROMOLA....M.K....says:....October....27,....2009....at....5:00....pm....ENCARTA....HAS....BECOME....A....VERY....VITAL....TOOL....FOR....ACADEMIC....PURPOSES.I....HOPE....TO....MAKE....THE....BEST....USE....OF....IT....FOR....MY....ACADEMIC....WORKS....Reply....john....says:....October....30,....2009....at....10:03....am....i....need....Encarta....Software....for....my....studies....Reply....john....says:....October....30,....2009....at....10:03....am....i....need....Encarta....Software....for....my....studies....Reply....Imelda....says:....November....13,....2009....at....2:31....am....Hi,....i....am....a....student....in....the....higher....institution,....i....badly....need....Encarta....for....my....assignmentsCategories..Browser..tools..Windows....Browsers....Browser..tools..Robert...McHenry,...while...Editor-in-Chief...of...the...Encyclopdia...Britannica,...criticized...Encarta...for...differences...in...factual...content...between...national...versions...of...Encarta,...accusing...Microsoft...of..."pandering...to...local...prejudices"...instead...of...presenting...subjects...objectively.[24][25]...An...article...written...by...Bill...Gates...addressed...the...nature...of...writing...encyclopedias...for...different...regions.[26]Reply..EDWARD..says:..December..4,..2012..at..3:01..am..Hi..I..am..student..of..senior..high..i..encarta..software..for..my..studies..Reply..Paul..Opoku..says:..December..19,..2012..at..1:10..am..Iam..a..parent..and..need..encarta..for..my..kids..in..their..researhes..Reply..mwaba..chileshe..says:..January..21,..2013..at..11:15..pm..i..am..a..student..and..need..encarta..for..academic..purposes..Reply..aamirshadab..says:..January..30,..2013..at..6:57..pm..i..am..a..student..mba..microsoft..is..very..useful..softwere..Reply..walie..says:..February..1,..2013..at..12:33..am..hi,..i..am..a..student..and..need..mocrosoft..student..with..encarta..for..my..studiesMicrosoft....Expression....Studio....4....See....all....67....programs....Downloadastro....About....Us....Astro....News....Careers....Contact....Us....Legal....information....Terms....of....Use....Privacy....Policy....Copyright....Information....Help....&....Support....All....free....programs....Developer....Support....User....Support....G+....Advertise....with....us....Upload....Your....Software....Advertising....Opportunities....The....use....of....software....downloaded....from....this....site....should....comply....with....the....laws....in....your....countryFatima...Afridi...Just...checked...and...link...is...working...But,..in..changing..we..are..also..mindful..of..our..traditions..and..experience....strong..foundations..on..which..to..build..our..future..successIn...order...to...qualify,...you...must...submit...to...Microsoft...a...gift...letter...signed...by...an...authorized...representative...of...your...education...institution...along...with...proof...of...purchaseIn..2000,..the..full..Encarta..content..became..available..on..the..World..Wide..Web..to..subscribers,..with..a..subset..available..for..free..to..anyone.[12]Before...the...emergence...of...the...World...Wide...Web...for...information...browsing,...Microsoft...recognized...the...importance...of...having...an...engine...that...supported...a...multimedia...markup...language,...full...text...search,...and...extensibility...using...software...objectsFatima....Afridi....Which....error....message....are....you....getting?........Fatima....Afridi....ExactlyAddictDownloaderXD..Download..Internet..Download..Manager,..the..MOST..FAST..DOWNLOADER!!..You..can..resume..your..downloads..when..network..connection..is..unavaulable..or..when..the..connection..timed..out"Patrick,....Graphic....design....intern....on....Version....1.0....of....Encarta"In...July...2006,...Websters...Multimedia,...a...Bellevue,...Washington...subsidiary...of...London-based...Websters...International...Publishers,...took...over...maintenance...of...Encarta...from...Microsoft.[16]...The...last...version...was...Encarta...Premium...2009,...released...in...August...2008.[2]For...years,...Encarta...came...in...three...primary...software...editions:...Basic,...Premium,...and...Reference...Library...(price...and...features...in...that...order)The.."download"..link..in..your..tab..will..take..you..to..their..website,..where..you..can..find..more..information..about..Microsoft..EncartaAUTHORS..WEBSITE..RECOMMENDED..VOTE..Download..MICROSOFT..ENCARTA..2009..Advertisers..Approval..level:..90%..Updated..:..2012-05-19..TOTAL..DOWNLOADS:..135.482..Downloads..this..week:..37.874..Times..recommended:..55..Category:..Home..and..Entertainment..SubCategory:..Science../..Education..Type:..Freeware..Size:..1kb f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les ELITES Index du Forum -> Discussion Générale -> Les Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation